Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hi everyone I am Autumn. I am 12 years old and on this blog I will show you my life. Some things you should know about me is that I live on a  farm. I have 13 cats. There are six inside and 7 outside. Though two of the cats  inside don't count. All they do is lay around, they are like throw  pillows. Sometimes we have 7 outside cats because we have a wild cat who comes around periodically. Also, on the farm we have four dogs.None of the dogs on our farm are small, they are big dogs. Their names are Jude, Mason, Hawkeye, and Darmah. Jude, Mason and Hawkeye are brothers. We got them last year. We got Darmah when I was two. On are farm we also have horses, four of them. We just got them this winter.

   These are two of my dogs, Mason and Jude.

5 comments:

  1. Hi It's mom! Great post! Keep up the great writing. Love to read some stories too! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I want more so write each day and post pictures! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog.. Can't wait to read more about the farm. Maybe some day I'll make it up to visit.

    ReplyDelete